Sunday, July 22, 2007

Ugly Weather

We're having such ugly weather lately! Grey & wet! I was freezing at the Farmer's Market on Friday, but I stuck it out! (Sorry, no pictures, I completely forgot my camera!!)

Saturday was a bit better after a few initial downpoars, it seemed to warm up a bit, too. The Bathtub parade seemed to bring a few people downtown and I had my best day yet at the market! :o) My new purse albums are a hit, I can't wait to make more! I definitely have my work cut out for me...I have so many projects I want to try.

Last night I finally decided to start up my scrapbooking again for my DD's album. It feels so weird to do 12x12 layouts again! Now I know why some people absolutely love altering items and doing mini albums! LOVE them! I am planning on doing a few mini albums of my DD, and will probably use these as my "sample" albums at the market.

No comments: