Thursday, August 9, 2007

Parksville Craig Street Market

So I thought I'd just try vending at the Parksville Craig Street Market on Tuesday evening. I'm just a drop-in so I only had maybe two hours' notice, but I thought what the hay? I'm so glad I went!! The overall vibe of the market is incredible and so many people I couldn't believe it!

Thank you so much to everyone that stopped by my booth!! I had the best day yet, it only gets better! I had lots of feedback as well, so that is always extremely helpful!

Meanwhile, I have to work on my production. I sold so many things that I need to re-stock, which means more creative time is needed! So, I won't be attending the Nanaimo Farmer's Market tomorrow, unfortunately.

I have finished a Quilted French Memory Board tonight, in a beautiful pink Chinese fabric! So gorgeous, you have to see this in person! I can't wait to make more of these popular memo boards! I have so many different fabrics and I will be making them in a smaller size as well.

No comments: